Manaka, a high school student boy who’s secretly an otaku, is sitting behind his friend drawing digital manga. A girl from the class who usually never speaks to him, approaches him and asks him if she can borrow his laptop, which contains sensible data… and from that event, starts out an unfortunate love-comedy story. That’s the reason why the main character’s mind is on the brink of breaking almost every day.
- Chapter 6 - We don't stand a chance 1 day ago
- Chapter 5 - Tsun, Tsun, Dere, Tsun October 6, 2020
- Chapter 4 - The Gal and I September 26, 2020
- Chapter 3 - The reason why he draws manga September 20, 2020
- Chapter 2 - What's wrong with being cunning? September 19, 2020
- Chapter 1 - I'm at my wit's end September 12, 2020